According to the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) and to the Italian privacy law (“Privacy Law”), the personal data controller Mr. Adriano Albiero, with office in Corso Porta Nuova n°39 – 37122 Verona (Italy), firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile +39 340 0039876, C.F. LBRDRN88S10D284Z – VAT number 04250480235 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller“), hereby informs the data subject about the purposes and means by which its personal data will be processed, and the Controller’s marketing, data transmission and data collection policies.
- 1. Purposes of data processing
Information collected by the Controller through our website www.arielverona.com (by filling in the form, sent via email, via the newsletter subscription or otherwise communicated through the site) are processed and used for the following purposes:
- a) Answering the requests of information by the data subject; fulfilling their contractual obligations (like providing the B&B services); management/administration of the contractual relationship; meeting the obligations imposed by the Financial Authorities; meeting all other obligations required by law;
- b) Upon receipt of specific consent from the data subject, sending via e-mail, text message, fax, phone, etc., promotional and advertising material relating to the Controller’s services.
- 2. Nature of data provision
Provision of data for the purposes specified in Point a) is necessary for the performance of the agreement, since without the availability of such data it will be impossible to enter into a contract and provide the requested services. Provision of data for the purposes specified in point b) is optional. The data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including any profiling for the purposes of direct marketing.
The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- 4. Means of data processing and duration of data storage
The data will be processed with the aid of IT systems operated in full conformity to the security measures required by the Privacy Law and Regulation by persons who have the specific task of doing it. In certain cases, hard copies of processed data may be created, but only by persons who have the specific task of doing it and in full conformity to the security measures required by the privacy laws in force. The Controller will store the personal data for a maximum period of ten years, consistently with the legal requirements regarding the conservation of documents.
- 5. Transmission to third parties
The personal data may be transmitted to third parties, like, for example, external collaborators, professional consultants (e.g. accountants, lawyers and notaries) and any other entity, natural or legal person, to whom the obligation to communicate data is required by law (for example police headquarters). In this event the Controller will take all the necessary measures to ensure that the third parties comply with the laws governing data privacy.
- 6. The rights of the data subject
According to Art. 13, clause 2 of the Regulation, the Controller hereby informs the data subject of his right to:
- a) request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
- b) lodge a claim with a supervisory authority.
The data subject may avail himself of the rights indicated above, as well as those provided by Art. 15 and subsequent Articles of the Regulation, and by the Privacy Law, by contacting the data controller at the address above.
- 7.1 Technical Cookies. The Data Controller informs you that the website www.arielverona.com uses the so-called "Technical cookies", as defined by the provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014. In particular, cookies are used:
- a) session, in order to ensure normal navigation and use of the site;
- b) functionalities, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service provided.
For these cookies, pursuant to art. 122 of the privacy code and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no consent is required from the interested party.
- 7.2 Third party cookies. The Owner informs you that the site also uses third-party services and, consequently, the latter will install cookies, including profiling cookies.
In particular, the website www.arielverona.com
- b) Google Maps. It is a service provided by Google Inc. that allows the search and display of geographical maps.
For more information, including on the deactivation of cookies installed by Google, it is advisable to consult the following links:
- d) TripAdvisor. TripAdvisor banners are interactions with the TripAdvisor portal and are provided by TripAdvisor inc. You can read the privacy of TripAdvisor here.
- e) Instagram. Instagram banners are interactions with the Instagram portal and are provided by Instagram inc. You can read the privacy of Instagram here.
- 7.3 Disabling cookies. With the exception of technical cookies strictly necessary for normal navigation, the interested party can avoid the installation of cookies through special functions available on their browser.
Without prejudice to the foregoing regarding technical cookies, the user can delete other cookies through their browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company responsible for this processing, as indicated at the links shown in the paragraph "Third-party cookies".
- 8. Rights of the interested party
In accordance with the provisions of art. 13, paragraph 2 of the Regulation, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- a) ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- b) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
The interested party may assert the above rights, those referred to in Articles 15 and seq. of the Regulations as well as those provided for by the Regulations, by contacting the Data Controller at the address indicated above.
Last updated: 05/20/2021